Monday, July 23, 2012

DIY Christmas!

So I am BIG on the holiday season and am starting to put together a little list of baking and fun DIY holiday projects I want to do!

First off some fun hand painted tree ornaments! This one I came accross on tumblr is the initial inspiration!



Next is a delish looking little holiday treat! Oreos dipped in white chocolate sprinkled in candy cane bits! looks so yummy I can't wait to try em!!



What are all you guys doing to get into the holiday spirit? Any fun DIY holiday suggestions? I am open to some more fun little projects!

 Taking this weekend super slow, spent our friday night with chinese take out and Oceans11 to 13. Today consists of pj's on the couch lol pretty crazy life I lead! Next weekend we're going to cut down our christmas tree! I may be a little too excited lol.

Hope everyones having a rad weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment