Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blog Neglecting...

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately guys! The mix of the insane back to school rush at work along with my in-laws visiting = I haven't even opened up my laptop in over a week!?! Spent last night decompressing on the porch with a bottle of wine and some great company. I feel like a new stress free woman lol.

While Nate's parents were in town I got the fun chance to play tourist in my own city! In the every day hustle I tend to forget all the amazing and gorgeous stuff this city has to offer. Needless to say I had a great time rediscovering our national landmarks.

We went to parliament and up the peace tower, and returned at night to see the Mosaika light show. IT WAS AMAZING! If you are local you have to go one night in September, it starts every night at 9pm. Watching it made me feel cheerily patriotic, as well as in awe like a little kid cause it was so cool!

Here are some tourist shots lol dont judge me <3







Annnnd night time for Mosaika













Many more pictures from the past week or so to come lots of them include food lol so expect em on Wednesday. Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment